BlogClick here to go back
Posted in general
Have you ever visited the IRS website? I have to tell you, I was pretty impressed with the online tax features. And as the tax filing season approaches, the IRS encourage you to visit IRS.gov first for tax tools and online resources to address any of your issues before calling.
Hello, this is Noel Dalmacio, your ultimate CPA at LowerMyTaxNow.
Here are the top seven online reasons to visit the IRS website
- Check your refund status. You can go to irs.gov/refunds so you can check your refund status 24/7.
- Get your transcript. You can access various transcript types online. You may also ask the IRS to mail a tax return transcript to you by requesting it online or by calling 800-908-9946. Please allow 5 to 10 days for delivery. Go to https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript
- Make a direct payment. You can make tax payments directly from your checking or savings account. You can also view your account balance if taxes are owed. Go to https://www.irs.gov/payments
- Online Payment Agreements. You can pay your taxes by easily setting up a monthly payment plan. Go to https://www.irs.gov/payments/online-payment-agreement-application
- Answers to Tax Law Questions. The Interactive Tax Assistant takes you through a series of questions and provides the answers. Go to https://www.irs.gov/help/ita
- Forms, Instructions and Publications. You can download and view popular tax forms, publications and instructions anytime. Increasingly popular eBooks are available as well. Go to https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions
- Where’s My Amended Return. Taxpayers can track the status of an amended return. Go to https://www.irs.gov/filing/wheres-my-amended-return
So I encourage you to try it and check out my top seven reasons why you need to visit the IRS website this upcoming tax season.
Last Updated by Admin on 2017-11-29 08:14:57 PM